Thursday, August 5, 2010

*heavy sigh* all done

alright... the album is COMPLETE... i lied to you... i completely re-did the art work for the album and am going to release it with the album in a pdf file. The book is 10 pages of original artwork. The album will be released Oct. 5th with 9 tracks for $2.47. I'm a little trickster though because when you buy the album, you will get 6... yes 6... BONUS tracks that are "hidden" from the track list on the bandcamp (which means you can't just stream them). This will happen with the singles too! mwahaha! you have to download the whole album to actually get the 1-3 extra songs that come with it! i'm so smart. I also plan to release 7 singles... 1 has already been released. Each single will come with a pdf booklet thing and 1 to 3 b-sides (extra songs) which were recorded but never released. I have the books done for 2 of the singles... 5 to go! yay! I've kinda put a hault on writing anything else to work on the rest of the album. My plan is to try and wait at least 7 months to start really working on anything else... like that'll happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment! thank you folks!