Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Ditched MySpace

So last night i decided MySpace is retarded and it was time for it to go. I made a Facebook page shortly after and then stumbled upon this nifty lil website called BandCamp! It's a website in which independent artists such as ME can upload their music and have people download it. I did just that folks. My first "single" as you'd call it was released last night to unknown but probably little success. By the way the song is called "Back of the Room". A little background: I have this super massive fear of dying and this song explains just that. YES, i know it's not the greatest quality sound and my vocals are a little shabby but thats what real vocals sound like when they arent run through all the hooplah like autotune. I also discovered this wonderful company called Mixcraft. It allows you create songs using virtual, yes, VIRTUAL instruments. 4 of the 12 songs on my "album" will use this ah-mazing program. I believe i will have a release date for that said album this week. In the mean time, check out the song, Back of the Room, at zackerywilson.bandcamp.com and "like" my facebook page... not sure of the url but if you go into facebook and search "Zackery Wilson" i'll be there under the pages section. Have a wonderful day people who are hopefull readin this blog.

1 comment:

leave me a comment! thank you folks!