Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Release Date and Other Information

So... I've decided on a date for myself to release the album *drum roll* January 11, 2011. It's a little wait but its time enough to hopefully get my name out there. If all goes according to what i have planned for the future right now, that is the release date. The album will go for sale on my bandcamp (zackerywilson.bandcamp.com incase you forgot) for 5.99 and a special three track EP will be released the same date for 1.99. While we are waiting for the album to come out, i've decided to release 2 more songs from the album... the first, Falling Out of Touch, will be released Monday October 25th and the second, Funeral, will be released Monday November 29th. Anyways, I've been writing for yet ANOTHER set of songs! Yeah... i'm a little ahead of myself but thats okay. On Friday August 21st, i will release a full track listing of the album (plus lyrics for a select few) and the day the album is released i will put on THIS site the 11 page booklet of artwork and lyrics that would typically come with an album if you bought it physically! yay! Well, for the readers that are out there, please take 30 seconds out of your life and write a teeny tiny lil comment like "cool" or "great"... you know? Just a little something to let me know you are going to follow me through this! And tell other people about this blog please! Thank you to whoever reads this, have a wonderful day and may music save you.

-Zackery

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment! thank you folks!